Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I dunno, I can't stand Rodgers attitude (or the attitude he portrays publicly), but I'll still root for anyone over someone with 27 sexual assault civil cases filed against them.This was a tough one, just can't root for the Browns given their quarterback, and just can't root for the Steelers given their quarterback, what to do?.... Watch the Phillies lose!!!!!
Go Chiefs
This was a tough one, just can't root for the Browns given their quarterback, and just can't root for the Steelers given their quarterback, what to do?.... Watch the Phillies lose!!!!!
Go Chiefs
Totally different ,one lose , and the Chicken fans go mute !!!!!Not unlike all of last year when the Chef's really sucked.
Yes ,attitude is one thing , you can say that about a lot of players . Sexual assault is another . Hard to be a fan of an organization that has someone like that playing for them , but I have never seen more rabid fans than those Brown fans .I dunno, I can't stand Rodgers attitude (or the attitude he portrays publicly), but I'll still root for anyone over someone with 27 sexual assault civil cases filed against them.
In fairness, there are also only a couple of you vs. the field....or most of the field.Totally different ,one lose , and the Chicken fans go mute !!!!!![]()
In fairness, there are also only a couple of you vs. the field....or most of the field.
Plenty of talk when they win .I mean, what is there to talk about? They haven't played another game since then.
Sometimes going "mute" is the best gift a person can give this forum..Totally different ,one lose , and the Chicken fans go mute !!!!!![]()
That's because Seahawk fans are so upbeat. We focus on the positive, not the negative. Morale doesn't improve by dwelling on interceptions, too many penalties, and the other details that made for a losing game.Plenty of talk when they win .![]()