OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

Iggy and The Stooges as bumper music....
🀟
 
Rodgers is spending more time on his back than on his feet tonight. Borderline elder abuse.
 
You say that like it's a bad thing...
 
borderline?
 
This was a tough one, just can't root for the Browns given their quarterback, and just can't root for the Steelers given their quarterback, what to do?.... Watch the Phillies lose!!!!!

Go Chiefs
 
This was a tough one, just can't root for the Browns given their quarterback, and just can't root for the Steelers given their quarterback, what to do?.... Watch the Phillies lose!!!!!

Go Chiefs
I dunno, I can't stand Rodgers attitude (or the attitude he portrays publicly), but I'll still root for anyone over someone with 27 sexual assault civil cases filed against them.
 
This was a tough one, just can't root for the Browns given their quarterback, and just can't root for the Steelers given their quarterback, what to do?.... Watch the Phillies lose!!!!!

Go Chiefs

Root for the Browns team, just not their QB. They’ve got some good young players and a very good defense. I’m really happy to see Denzel Boston from the UW have an excellent start to his career.
I used to really like Rodgers, especially his early years as a starter in GB. He’s one of those guys the longer he plays, the bigger the dbag he becomes.
SF
 
I dunno, I can't stand Rodgers attitude (or the attitude he portrays publicly), but I'll still root for anyone over someone with 27 sexual assault civil cases filed against them.
Yes ,attitude is one thing , you can say that about a lot of players . Sexual assault is another . Hard to be a fan of an organization that has someone like that playing for them , but I have never seen more rabid fans than those Brown fans .
 
Totally different ,one lose , and the Chicken fans go mute !!!!! :)
In fairness, there are also only a couple of you vs. the field....or most of the field.
 
2 Chefs walk into a thread...
 
Moving on...
The Official NFL Franchise of PNWFlyfishing.com and Super Bowl Champions, Your Seattle Seahawks would like to remind you that...

Seahawks are the proper and appropriate team to be rooting for, other teams are not, repeat...not to be rooted for, and those lesser teams with inferior potassium will be mocked relentlessly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

😁
 
Back
Top