Brute Legend Forum Supporter Today at 5:54 PM #1,481 clarkman said: Go tie Chefs/Raiders Click to expand... Not happening brah…
clarkman average member Forum Supporter Today at 6:01 PM #1,482 Brute said: Not happening brah… Click to expand... ok, I guess go Raiders then.
Mossback Your Source For Unsurpassed Content Forum Supporter Today at 6:06 PM #1,483 I'm rooting for the Eeyores... Clarkman pullin' for the Silver and Black... It's a strange week...
clarkman average member Forum Supporter 45 minutes ago #1,484 Mossback said: I'm rooting for the Eeyores... Clarkman pullin' for the Silver and Black... It's a strange week... Click to expand... Although, my day for fishing might be Sunday so I may not get to watch any of them....we'll see.
Mossback said: I'm rooting for the Eeyores... Clarkman pullin' for the Silver and Black... It's a strange week... Click to expand... Although, my day for fishing might be Sunday so I may not get to watch any of them....we'll see.