OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

I'm rooting for the Eeyores...
Clarkman pullin' for the Silver and Black...

It's a strange week...
💯

Although, my day for fishing might be Sunday so I may not get to watch any of them....we'll see.
 
1790738984762.png
 
There are some good matchups coming this October 4th. I might watch some football.

Go Niners!
 
Go Donkeys...

😁
 
Go Raiders...

😁
 
Sure quiet around here since the Chickens lost , just checking to see if everyone is okay . ;)
Not unlike all of last year when the Chef's really sucked.
 
Who's ready for a super exciting game tonight!?!?
 
It's going to be a big game somewhere...

Just not here.

😆
 
It's going to be a big game somewhere...

Just not here.

😆
I didn't say anything about 'big' game, I just said 'super exciting'
 
Well...

It's still a big game somewhere...

 
"Browns on Browns Crime"
🤣
3 penalties on one play by Cleveland.
 
Back
Top