OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

Or just sore losers !!!! :p Case in point we haven't seen our one Ram fan on here since preseason . πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
We haven’t seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.

As a Seahawks fan I am reticent about trash talking the rams out loud yet this season. Two reasons: 1) as a Hawks fan we are generally kind to others and value tolerance as a virtue and 2) If miles Garrett comes back and plays like himself and if Stafford stays healthy they could be dangerous. I’ve watched too many horror movies where the good guys think they have managed to vanquish the crazy-eyed creepy serial killer perv* but the dude suddenly rises up and makes more trouble.

* yep - the creepy perv is the Rams. Don’t tell me you aren’t concerned that McVay looks a little coked out these days…or you think Silence of Lambs β€œpeople biting” vibe is a bad sign? Please reference Puka’s woman-biting incident…..
 
Last edited:
Trash talk is the backbone of an NFL thread.
 
We haven’t seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.

As a Seahawks fan I am reticent to trash talk the rams out loud yet this season. Two reasons: 1) as a Hawks fan we are generally kind to others and value tolerance as a virtue and 2) If miles Garrett comes back and plays like himself and if Stafford stays healthy they could be dangerous. I’ve watched too many horror movies where the good guys think they have managed to vanquish the crazy-eyed creepy serial killer perv* but the dude suddenly rises up and makes more trouble.

* yep - the creepy perv is the Rams. Don’t tell me you aren’t concerned that McVay looks a little coked out these days…or you think Silence of Lambs β€œpeople biting” vibe is a bad sign? Please reference Puka’s woman-biting incident…..
Raiders horror movie…”Let’s not take the running car, let’s hide behind the chain saws”…
 
What sort of real fan doesn't engage in at least a bit of trash talk ?
 
Or just sore losers !!!! :p Case in point we haven't seen our one Ram fan on here since preseason . πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I mean, that dude fishes....like, a lot. and in some pretty damn cool places. I wouldn't be reading too much into that.
 
Yeah...

Only has time when the Lambs win.

😁
 
Speaking of winning...Seahawks, Donkeys and Raiders all need to do some this weekend.

πŸ™‚
 
Oh...

And Eagles...
 
The Donkeys giving you pause ?
 
Heading to the casino this morning.
Lots of great matchups. Multiple bets and I lined up a 5 leg parlay..... now I need to pull the trigger.



Go Niners!
 
Back
Top