Please !!!I'll try and do better...
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Please !!!I'll try and do better...
![]()
We havenβt seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.Or just sore losers !!!!Case in point we haven't seen our one Ram fan on here since preseason .
![]()
Raiders horror movieβ¦βLetβs not take the running car, letβs hide behind the chain sawsββ¦We havenβt seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.
As a Seahawks fan I am reticent to trash talk the rams out loud yet this season. Two reasons: 1) as a Hawks fan we are generally kind to others and value tolerance as a virtue and 2) If miles Garrett comes back and plays like himself and if Stafford stays healthy they could be dangerous. Iβve watched too many horror movies where the good guys think they have managed to vanquish the crazy-eyed creepy serial killer perv* but the dude suddenly rises up and makes more trouble.
* yep - the creepy perv is the Rams. Donβt tell me you arenβt concerned that McVay looks a little coked out these daysβ¦or you think Silence of Lambs βpeople bitingβ vibe is a bad sign? Please reference Pukaβs woman-biting incidentβ¦..
I mean, that dude fishes....like, a lot. and in some pretty damn cool places. I wouldn't be reading too much into that.Or just sore losers !!!!Case in point we haven't seen our one Ram fan on here since preseason .
![]()
Two of the three will lose, will let you decide which...Speaking of winning...Seahawks, Donkeys and Raiders all need to do some this weekend.
![]()
that's quite the parlaySpeaking of winning...Seahawks, Donkeys and Raiders all need to do some this weekend.
![]()
Speaking of winning...Seahawks, Donkeys and Raiders all need to do some this weekend.
![]()
I like all of our chancesβ¦that's quite the parlay
I admire your confidence....I like all of our chancesβ¦
I see it as another opportunity for a miraculous win. Bo keeps on truckin'The Donkeys giving you pause ?