Search results

  1. Islander

    Forgot

    Nice fish, that looks like a beautiful little lake.
  2. Islander

    SOLD Outcast Commander - also fins

    Are you thinking of selling the OSG you reviewed?
  3. Islander

    My Favorite Brookie Lake

    I’m old, those pigs can wear you out. 🤪
  4. Islander

    My Favorite Brookie Lake

    I woke up early on Friday to clear skies and the sun warming things up early. So, I figured it might be a good day to head up to the mountains and see how my favorite little brookie lake had survived the winter. It’s a small lake of about 12 acres and doesn’t get much pressure. It’s a little...
  5. Islander

    2025 a month in the Okanogan

    Great pics! Bummer we never ended up connecting. Fished the same water and drove the same roads a couple times. We’ll definitely get together one of these trips. I think it was a banner trip for both groups!
  6. Islander

    A quick trip to the river

    Beautiful fish and scenery. I do need to mention I use your wadding staff every trip to the river. Even if I don’t wade very deep it’s great for keeping this old fart steady! 😆
  7. Islander

    Another Spring Fling has flung…

    Fabulous company, food, drink and of course fish. I didn’t take any food pics, so I can only add fish and scenery. 😁
  8. Islander

    Maiden trip for the Costco boat box.

    Beautiful fish, glad the box works for you!
  9. Islander

    Back to central WA hike-in lakes 5/15/2025

    Great report, beautiful flowers and fish. Glad it turned on and you got into some.
  10. Islander

    SOLD - Seamax Marine Electric Air Pump - $100

    Is this still available? Are by chance going to the Mayfield Lake sell & swap?
  11. Islander

    SOLD SH Lines for sale: Airflo, Rio

    I’ll take both for $40 shipped. PM me your payment info. Thanks, Steve
  12. Islander

    SFR March Madness PNWFF Auction Lot #2

    Kudos to Zack!
  13. Islander

    Beautiful Afternoon on the River

    This morning was cloudy and cold, but as the day went on I was watching the temperature slowly increase. By 2pm it had hit 40 degrees and the sky was turning blue with puffy clouds. With snow in the forecast for Wednesday, the familiar voice in my head said, “Don’t be a pussy, go fish, what the...
  14. Islander

    Lone Lake tomorrow

    Steve only travels that far if there is Crown! 😆 Although, I think I have a pic somewhere with him drinking beer.
  15. Islander

    It Has Begun!…..Finally…….well sort of……

    I remember some years that had epic pink fishing up on the north end. No salmon these days. 😆
  16. Islander

    It Has Begun!…..Finally…….well sort of……

    I’ve been anxiously awaiting the thawing of my local lakes hoping to finally get back to some stillwater action. Went out last week one afternoon on a day that wasn’t too cold to check out my favorite C&R hike in spot and the P&T lake where the parking area is. Much to my delight as I pulled in...
  17. Islander

    SOLD 10.5' Raft + Fishing Frame + Extra's

    Bill, if I buy it will you come to Wyoming and row me down the Shoshone?
  18. Islander

    Didn't have to break ice on a central WA seep lake 3/7/2025

    Wow, nice tiger! Great report and pics, I checked a few of my local lakes yesterday, still iced over but showing some thinning areas. I’m jones’n for some stillwater!
  19. Islander

    Two Half Days on the Big Horn.

    The weather here is finally starting to warm up after several weeks of sub-freezing temps and multiple days of snow. When I woke up Sunday morning and saw the outside temperature at 40 degrees, the first thing that came to mind was “time to hit the river”. All the local water still had over a...
  20. Islander

    Breaking ice to fish in western WA 1/30/2025

    Do stocked fish take time to get accustomed to natural food? I wonder if because they have been eating pellets all their life, there’s a learning curve to the food supply in lakes. I’m no fish biologist, anyone know of any studies like this?
Back
Top