Search results

  1. 1791124547596.png

    1791124547596.png

  2. Matt B

    An unplanned purchase

    No the Go Kart is still going strong. I wanna say 240k or so?
  3. Matt B

    An unplanned purchase

    We shall see. At $2.99/pack it’s a pretty low risk.
  4. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    Nice job, Brian, you really nailed it doing wardrobe for them when you selected that submarine neck line bell bottomed onesie for the lead singer there. Purrrrr-fection!
  5. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    Not the case for everything though...just ask my wife. :unsure: 🫡 :devilish:
  6. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    Just a kid with failing vision and a steadily increasing daily dose of Lipitor. :LOL:
  7. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    He clearly was so affected by your honestly 100% valid teasing that he is still reacting. But, the true irony is that you still win based on that highly concerning early trend of his. True colors and all. First tape I bought was Tom Petty Full Moon Fever. I don't remember the second tape...
  8. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    I went years without protecting my hearing at loud shows and rehearsals. Now I wear earplugs when it’s loud. Tractor is a loud room. I wore ‘em.
  9. Matt B

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Bananarama: I’m your penis. I’m the fire that’s your desire.
  10. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    Missed some sueño to catch Casa Sueño’s 15th ever show last night. That’s Mike Watt on bass and Mike Baggetta from Tortoise on guitar. They’re heading on down the West Coast, PDX tonight and tomorrow. I recommend catching them if you get the chance. They sounded great. Mike Watt...
  11. Matt B

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    Well you also clearly put in the work to land and accept a compelling job offer...which is another thing a hiring manager ought to see and be attracted to in you as a candidate. Congrats, Gary, you deserve it.
  12. Matt B

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    Any employer/recruiter with even a halfway decent sense of people, who actually talked to Gary, probably wanted to hire him.
  13. Matt B

    Naknek

    Beautiful char and locale.
  14. Matt B

    NFR Swordfish

    Some macho men eschew stabby harpoons and whatnot.
  15. Matt B

    NFR Swordfish

    I bet you have some good first person stories. Like what happened when you missed the first time, what did the skipper do (unless a muy macho guy never misses)? And what were you doing with those sharks?
  16. Matt B

    So Long and Thanks For All The Fishes

    You can’t wash a car like that. It’d fall apart.
  17. Matt B

    So Long and Thanks For All The Fishes

    FYI everybody, He means there are 285,000 species and subspecies of molds, mildews, mosses, bacterial mats and algae growing on the outside.
  18. Matt B

    NFR Swordfish

    Were you a swordfish harpooner?
  19. Matt B

    Cortland Striped Bass Sink 8 for Albacore?

    I don’t have experience with that line but there might be a 600 grain Cortland 50+ line around...
  20. Matt B

    Puget Sound

    So, you're saying the new hat is working out okay?
Back
Top