What are you listening to?

Pink Floyd’s ‘Animals’ Building To Become Concert Venue https://share.google/NlbgrXJx0QJlBP3fN


Was just looking at this the other day. When I lived there in '07 it always made me sad to see the site in such poor shape. I remember it had standing water on the ground inside and was just gross. Seemed all the grandios plans to restore it would keep falling through. I'd definitely visit if I were going over 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zak
These came on my local public radio on my way home from groceries, intersting. A little melancholy for a rainy September morning,

The Chairman of the Board:


Bryan Ferry:


Tom Jones (not your Mother's Tom Jones):


Cheers
 
Last edited:
Missed some sueño to catch Casa Sueño’s 15th ever show last night. That’s Mike Watt on bass and Mike Baggetta from Tortoise on guitar. They’re heading on down the West Coast, PDX tonight and tomorrow. I recommend catching them if you get the chance. They sounded great.
Mike Watt!


IMG_7731.jpeg
 
Missed some sueño to catch Casa Sueño’s 15th ever show last night. That’s Mike Watt on bass and Mike Baggetta from Tortoise on guitar. They’re heading on down the West Coast, PDX tonight and tomorrow. I recommend catching them if you get the chance. They sounded great.
Mike Watt!

Went to some Mike Watt shows in the day... one friend came home with an ear bleed... became a big fan of ear plugs after that
These came on my local public radio on my way home from groceries, intersting. A little melancholy for a rainy September morning,


Bryan Ferry
Bryan Ferry's Jazz Age renditions of his Roxy Music songs are fascinating
This one is fantastic:

Speaking of RUSH, has anyone noticed how much Katie Wilson and Geddy Lee look alike? Has anyone ever seen them both in the same place at the same time?
Anyone going to the upcoming Rush show? This should get you psyched up! PLus you can test if Katie Wilson and Geddy are one and the same. Geddy, frankly, seems way more fun and funny...
 
Went to some Mike Watt shows in the day... one friend came home with an ear bleed... became a big fan of ear plugs after that

Bryan Ferry's Jazz Age renditions of his Roxy Music songs are fascinating
This one is fantastic:


Anyone going to the upcoming Rush show? This should get you psyched up! PLus you can test if Katie Wilson and Geddy are one and the same. Geddy, frankly, seems way more fun and funny...

I went years without protecting my hearing at loud shows and rehearsals. Now I wear earplugs when it’s loud. Tractor is a loud room. I wore ‘em.
 
Like Mike...last time I saw him was with the Secondmen opening for X.

Tractor is loud...
 
Back
Top