SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

Sorta fishing-related
That's awesome, Gary. Good luck!
 
Everything closed on our house today, it's all done.

I also formally accepted a job offer in Pittsburgh. I'll be working in a lab that manufactures radioactive medicines and I'm very excited about it. That has a tentative start date of 10/26 so I'll get a few weeks to settle in and learn the area before.

We are almost to Sioux falls, SD after a couple long days of driving, leaving us with 2 more days of driving.

We celebrate tonight! Cheers y'all!
Congratulations!
 
I also formally accepted a job offer in Pittsburgh. I'll be working in a lab that manufactures radioactive medicines and I'm very excited about it.

Congrats!

I hear the job market is tough but seems like you had zero issues. It was like we're moving for your nursing school, I'll just get a new job. Bam! Done!

Do you have any comments on how your job search went? Was it easy with lots of jobs available? Do you have unique skills that make you highly desirable?
 
Any employer/recruiter with even a halfway decent sense of people, who actually talked to Gary, probably wanted to hire him.
 
hey GK, where in pitt will you be living? my son in laws family lives in the fox chapel area. was just there and got the tour.
 
Back
Top