Your One Photo - 2023

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
That's funny; I though it was an inferno. Well, it was, but of the nuclear fusion type.
Ha- same…. I thought it was a forest fire somewhere far from here.

Great pic!

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
I’ve been lucky enough to fish a good number of places in the US in 2023, as well as a trip abroad. I’ve caught a bunch of species, including new ones and landed personal bests. 2024 looks very promising as well. However, there is nothing I am looking forward to more than beating the hoards to a coho beach at 4…something AM. Can’t even say it’s my favorite kind of fishing. It’s up there though and it’s right out our back door.

Well, I guess you don’t always beat everybody to the beach. Ahh, look at that rip…

IMG_3036.jpeg

Shad

Life of the Party
Caught some nice fish on this trip, but as usual, I didn't bother to photograph them. Yellowstone River (no,not THAT Yellowstone River), Utah. You had to work to find any mellow water, but when you did, it was money for beautiful, small browns, bows, and brookies. Downstream from our campsite...
1000000390.jpg

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
I was not able to hike into and fish my favorite places this year so my photo album is pretty sparse. I'll just toss out 2 of my backyard from the deck with a cell phone. Looking forward to 2024! 1000005661.jpg1000005519.jpg

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Congrats to all Karl!