NFR World Cup

Non-fishing related

Oliver1329

Life of the Party
Well, I know that American dude that scored the goal was hurt…he didn’t get up for awhile…usually after scoring you tear off your shirt and beat your chest
Apparently, it was pretty serious. He was taken to the hospital after the game.

Travis Bille

I am El Asso Wipo!!!!!
Forum Supporter
How many appeals from Iran for PKs in that nine minutes? Three? :ROFLMAO:
I need to rewatch that last one, but if it wasn't a penalty, it sure looked like a two-footed studs up slide in to Turner

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I need to rewatch that last one, but if it wasn't a penalty, it sure looked like a two-footed studs up slide in to Turner
Ha, good point. Was that the one where they were hoping for handball or a trip/foul? It would've been funny if they had a foul called on Iran then for the studs-up dive. Throw a card in while you're at it.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
The difference between Baseball and Soccer is like the difference between trying to softly lay out a size 22 Mayfly emerger to skittish Cuts and tossing a Rapela to Large Mouth Bass.

The mayfly delicate presentation is like the futbol goal being guarded by a defender.

The rapala crashing over the outfield wall is baseball.

Chucker

Steelhead
But he's the greatest of all time! How could any ref send him off?!?!

Well, I would have sent him off with a stern talking to. But then, the highest level that I ever refereed at was U14 girls :)

I think that if the keeper had caught the ball, then Pulisic gets a red card. There’s no argument that you can make that it wasn’t reckless and dangerous play.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
The 2nd goal for Japan was questionable.
The reviews didn't show the best angles.

Anyways....congrats to Japan.

Chucker

Steelhead
The 2nd goal for Japan was questionable.
The reviews didn't show the best angles.

Anyways....congrats to Japan.

In or out? Whole ball has to cross the whole line for it to be out.

5804.jpg