What are your plans for October and November?

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
Yep, OK tag but ferry county, didn’t wanna say the lake name…
The Kettle Range East tag was the one he drew. I appreciate the anonymity but it’s a OIL tag so it doesn’t really matter if everyone knows the details…nothing they can do with the details anyway😂

Reactions: JS

HOG

GOTY’s mum’s favorite ghillie
The Kettle Range East tag was the one he drew. I appreciate the anonymity but it’s a OIL tag so it doesn’t really matter if everyone knows the details…nothing they can do with the details anyway😂
Right place, right time

Reactions: JS

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
Many of you probably know my buddy Joe. If you’ve ever been into Red’s you‘ve probably met him. He’s a great dude! I was on my way from C’da to spend the week with him when he shot this amazing bull. I would love to have been there when it happened but felt fortunate to show up in time to bring the beers and participate in the celebration. C3E2BFA8-08BE-4EB0-BF17-A68B37805E27.jpeg45751888-DC08-47DF-BA5A-E5CDB803A636.jpegB911AAE4-E4D3-42E7-A9BE-515F5ABB30D2.jpeg

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter

Bob Rankin

Wandering the country with rifle and spey rod.
Forum Supporter
Many of you probably know my buddy Joe. If you’ve ever been into Red’s you‘ve probably met him. He’s a great dude! I was on my way from C’da to spend the week with him when he shot this amazing bull. I would love to have been there when it happened but felt fortunate to show up in time to bring the beers and participate in the celebration. View attachment 41516View attachment 41517View attachment 41518
Dang…! That’s a beast! I remember Joe from back in the day when reds was just a shack by the river. Awesome to see a local guy get a monster like that. I’m sure the beers were well deserved Coach.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
So much want to get out and do what you guys are doing, but am healing up from this. Otherwise I'd be looking for a place to do my first bird hunt in over 35 years.

Attachments

• 20221118_101623.jpg
    20221118_101623.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Bob Rankin

Forum Supporter
So much want to get out and do what you guys are doing, but am healing up from this. Otherwise I'd be looking for a place to do my first bird hunt in over 35 years.
Ouch. Hope it heals quickly for you.

Bob Rankin

Forum Supporter
Bob whats that can your using and how do you like it?
The can on my rifle is an Old discontinued Thunderbeast Arms 30PS, I think it was replaced by the Ultra7. It’s titanium, I love it! The one on my AR is a Surefire Socom 5.56 RC2. Love it also, but it’s heavy.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
The can on my rifle is an Old discontinued Thunderbeast Arms 30PS, I think it was replaced by the Ultra7. It’s titanium, I love it! The one on my AR is a Surefire Socom 5.56 RC2. Love it also, but it’s heavy.
Was going to ask about the cans too. So, for coyotes, no 22-250 ?

Brian in OR.

Steelhead
Ive heard good things about the Ultra 7.... Im just trying to get over the sticker shock:oops:

Bob Rankin

Forum Supporter

Bob Rankin

Forum Supporter
Ive heard good things about the Ultra 7.... Im just trying to get over the sticker shock:oops:
I hear ya. You just have to go for it. then wait! The longer you take to pull the trigger, the farther away you are to having one.

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
I’ll be back on the mountain tomorrow. Lots of big bucks have been killed over here the last few days. I watched a shooter and 2 younger bucks dogging a doe yesterday. It took me too long to get to them but I’ll be where they were at first light tomorrow. We’re supposed to have a big weather change tomorrow afternoon.