What are you watching?

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
The new season of Live from Daryl’s House on YouTube.
SF

Clean Willy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Only a couple of episodes in but Reacher has been good. And I'm pretty comfortable with my body but if I could still be myself but have his? Holy crap!

Rio Grande King

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Deadloch on Amazon. Great 8-episode who done it.
Zak, Was so taken with how clever and unconventional Deadlock was that I watched it twice- second time with my wife. You may want to YouTube the other work that the Kate's (McCartney and McLennan) have put out. The Katering Show is a hoot.

Reactions: Zak

Zak

Legend
Zak, Was so taken with how clever and unconventional Deadlock was that I watched it twice- second time with my wife. You may want to YouTube the other work that the Kate's (McCartney and McLennan) have put out. The Katering Show is a hoot.
Thanks!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I wondered where that show went...he has had some great guests on...

They took like a five year hiatus. I always liked it as it was more than just music….
Only available on YouTube now.
SF

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
The Feast of the Seven Fishes on Netflix was very sweet and funny.
Yes! We just watched it last night. Was very good.

I read up on where it was filmed and learned that it was based on the director’s own life experiences growing up in northern West Virginia (a town due straight south of Pittsburg). They actually filmed it in his grandparents old house (rented it from the current owners for the shoot).

I thought they did a fantastic job capturing winter life in a small mining town in the early 80’s.

Reactions: Zak

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
I missed where this film was taken - amazing fishing. Thanks!!
Fishing coral reef blue holes 120 kilometers off shore of northern Australia.