What are you watching?

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
SHORELUNCH with Nate P on YouTube (y)(y)

jact55

Life of the Party
"From" is pretty good.
Season 1 is on Amazon prime. But be warned season 2 you have to download and pay for mgm app, which Amazon now owns. Kinda dirty, so no season 2 for me.

"Wayne" I thought was brilliant. Alot of fist fights and gore, mixed with a love story. Unique show, but probably not for everyone. It really grew on me. Think on Amazon prime. Praying for a second season, which is a maybe from the creator so far.

Then the basics. Stranger things, Ozark, the last of us, ect

jact55

Life of the Party
And if you're a weirdo like me. This movie was bananas. Give it time, it's very random and hard to follow. But ties together with a well thought out message

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
And if you're a weirdo like me. This movie was bananas. Give it time, it's very random and hard to follow. But ties together with a well thought out message

My wife wanted me to watch it…at first, I was bored…then I wasn’t…no wonder they took every award…

jact55

Life of the Party
My wife wanted me to watch it…at first, I was bored…then I wasn’t…no wonder they took every award…
I had no idea what it was. Wife turned it on. At first I wasn't feeling it, but yeah, it took off. Good movie.
I guess the company that made it makes all sorts of wonky movies.
"Beau is afraid" looks promising. Maybe

SilverFly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Got sucked into "Severed" on suggestion from co-workers. Don't see this ending well, but pretty dang intriguing so far.

JudyM

Steelhead
Watching Below Deck, Down Under. I have watched the other "Below Deck" series like the original Below Deck with Captain Lee (usually in the Bahamas), Below Deck Mediterranean with Captain Sandy, Below Deck Adventures (Norway) Captain Kerry, Below Deck Sailing Yacht (Spain) with Captain Glenn. Expensive Yachts with crazy crews in their 20's and crazier guests who rent out the yachts. Scenery is phenomenal, but the antics of the crew make me happy I am not at that age group anymore. Streaming on Peacock or Bravo on cable.