What are you drinking?

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Well I can tell you what I’m not drinking and never again. Howard’s baby Starbucks Brew named ‘Oleato’. Got talked in to trying it. F’me F’me. Horrible. I mean it tasted fine but was odd. And it was odd and unwelcoming to my internal gut processing system tooooo. Tooooo many trips to the toilet. (Yeah posted this already but not on this thread. Thought I could save a few. 😆

Caffeine and olive oil… basically a big ass laxative. 🧻 🧻 🪠 🚽

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
The question begs...why drink something like that ?

Olive oil and caffeine...Sure it sounds great

Said nobody ever.
😅

SculpinSwinger

Grey Ghost
Forum Supporter
Well I can tell you what I’m not drinking and never again. Howard’s baby Starbucks Brew named ‘Oleato’. Got talked in to trying it. F’me F’me. Horrible. I mean it tasted fine but was odd. And it was odd and unwelcoming to my internal gut processing system tooooo. Tooooo many trips to the toilet. (Yeah posted this already but not on this thread. Thought I could save a few. 😆

Caffeine and olive oil… basically a big ass laxative. 🧻 🧻 🪠 🚽
Should have had a big ol’ chaw to really move things along

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Honestly with the way people are so retentive about pooping these days, and that chains massive pandering to the same demographic, it doesn't surprise me something like that is being sold.

Maybe they should sell brownies made with ex lax. Would get the same result, and maybe taste better

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I won’t be drinking one of my favorites for long, got the last 6-pack at BevMo today, Anchor Steam, just a nice beer. It’s getting hard to find good beer in a beer desert.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
I won’t be drinking one of my favorites for long, got the last 6-pack at BevMo today, Anchor Steam, just a nice beer. It’s getting hard to find good beer in a beer desert.
One of my favorites, too. Sad to see it go!

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Aw man, too bad! One of the only “real” beers (you know, with hops and flavor and body and stuff) you could get before the microbrew explosion.

I’m drinking a “gin-gin mule.” It’s like a Moscow mule but with gin instead of vodka. This one has Bombay Sapphire gin, juice of one lime, muddled mint, and Reed’s extra strong ginger beer.

FA5617FB-8C81-4273-8798-E2955950B3BA.jpeg