NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
I have already declined the job, but will be retained in my current position as an unpaid analyst of the team on the internet...

I hope it's not Hairball...
Rather have Ty Willingham than Hairball.
;)

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I have already declined the job, but will be retained in my current position as an unpaid analyst of the team on the internet...

I hope it's not Hairball...
Rather have Ty Willingham than Hairball.
;)
Same. I am continuing my position as an unpaid consultant.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Dan Quinn seems to be the current favorite with Mike Vrabel also being mentioned as a possible PC replacement.
I’ve got no dog in this, but there are some good young OCs out there that they should probably consider as well unless they want prior HC experience.
SF

Driftless Dan

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I'm not much of a sports fan; I like reading the stats and such, but usually get bored watching games. But, to the extent that I am an NFL fan, I'm a Cowboys fan. I got that from my dad, watching Dallas beat Miami in 1971 (or thereabouts), with Roger (The Dodger) Staubach.

I've come to expect their usually-inevitable December tumble. This year it was only a stumble, and I'm pleasantly shocked that not only did they end up winning the NFC East, but #2 seed in the conference!

I may have to actually watch a game.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I blame Salmo...
Rumor has it his critiques of the running game made it to the C suite, and they have him in line for the job. Otherwise, how does he break the news ?
Coincidence, I think not.
Now after ruining our fisheries, he's moving on to ruining our football team !!!
😁
Boxed wine in the locker room?…

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
I've never heard of a head coach moved to "advisor". What does that mean? They already have a coach for just about every football move the players can make, what does an x head coach do as advisor?

Halfway through the season I told my wife Pete wouldn't be coaching next season. ...but maybe he will be as some manner of advisor.:unsure: