NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Like the saying goes, “everyone has a plan…until they get punched in the face”. In Mahomes case, it will come to a tackle around the ankles…

Could not agree more, but it's how you react to being punched ion the face that matters; if you're name is Mike Tyson, you quite and you bite, I think Mahomes has shown he is no quitter. I suspect he is gong to have a pretty good game.

Cheers and Go Chiefs.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Could not agree more, but it's how you react to being punched ion the face that matters; if you're name is Mike Tyson, you quite and you bite, I think Mahomes has shown he is no quitter. I suspect he is gong to have a pretty good game.

Cheers and Go Chiefs.
Obviously being a Raider fan I'm not usually rooting for the Chiefs...but hoping for a competitive and entertaining game. I saw how turf toe affected his performance against the Bucs in his last Super Bowl...

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Obviously being a Raider fan I'm not usually rooting for the Chiefs...but hoping for a competitive and entertaining game. I saw how turf toe affected his performance against the Bucs in his last Super Bowl...
I forgot about that one
Competing at that level is game on as you all know.
If I were a KC fan I would be concerned

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter
... Sure hope Kelce can play ...

Go Chiefs

Canuck from Kansas

Forum Supporter
... Not the start the Niners were hoping for ... What's this, QB #4?

RCF

Life of the Party
All I wanted was 2 great games today with the final drive making the difference in each game...

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
I’d rather lose and be the lesser team rather than losing because you’re on you 4th qb but now back to your 3rd who can’t even throw. Hell of a season though, can’t be mad at that.

RCF

Life of the Party
Eagles need to protect their starters from injury so they can be healthy for the Super Bowl.

Edited to add: and protect them from suspension from Super Bowl...

Last edited:

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
Wasn't wanting to see the Niners win today but sucks to see them lose in this fashion. What a brutal string of injuries. Was really wanting to see how Purdy was going to do today.

Status
Not open for further replies.