NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Life of the Party
And lest we forget, as much as it hurts to say it, the Raiders had a solid game plan today and executed well. That had a lot to do with the outcome...maybe even more than the things the Hawks did poorly.

BriGuy

Life of the Party
Even though it was close, I had that sinking feeling that the Seahawks might not win that game. And I'm usually an optimist.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
In the next couple days if we don't see about a dozen members chime in to the forums....we will send Dimebrite to do some welfare checks.

"It's only a game focker"

up2nogood

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
My wife is a Hawks fan…me, a 50 year Raider fan…but I did try to restrain myself…NOT!
Well , I’m going to have to confess here , been a Raider fan for over 50 years , and have disliked the Seahawks since day one . But ever since Reid showed up , and along with Mahomes I’ve been sort of a Chiefs fan , which is a team I have disliked almost as much as the Hawks , almost , which yes I know makes no sense :oops:
Although if the Raiders EVER become competitive I know who I’ll be going for . My son also being a Raiders fan because of me has not been happy if I even mention the Chiefs .

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Well , I’m going to have to confess here , been a Raider fan for over 50 years , and have disliked the Seahawks since day one . But ever since Reid showed up , and along with Mahomes I’ve been sort of a Chiefs fan , which is a team I have disliked almost as much as the Hawks , almost , which yes I know makes no sense :oops:
Although if the Raiders EVER become competitive I know who I’ll be going for . My son also being a Raiders fan because of me has not been happy if I even mention the Chiefs .
Blasphemy…

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Blasphemy…

... I could not in a million years make that jump ...

GO CHIEFS, FOREVER!!!!!

Cheers

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
If I were a Packers fan - based upon the lone performance yesterday- I’d be excited about that young QB
Pretty accurate passer
Elite QBs put it where they’re supposed to
Most of the time
I thought he looks legit

Status
Not open for further replies.