NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoxo

I'd say they are implying that Jimmy G is a bargain.
Ahhhh! Thank you @smc . Ha….I thought it had something to do with quantity, but i didn’t see how that related to football!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
The guy just puts random shit on there weekly. I wouldn’t try to hard to figure it out, but my best guess would be as @smc mentioned it likely has to do with his cheap contract, which went from $25 to $6.5 million to stay with the 9ers.
SF

Xoxo

He has quantity in the looks dept…
Oh my lord,yes he does! he's as cute to me as Doug Baldwin is. Both beautiful men!

Last edited:

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Himmy might be the best non trade in the history of the NFL. Dude is a solid top 10, probably top 7 QBs this year. They don't ask a lot of him, but he does his job well.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Looking for a tie in bucs / browns game.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I have not watched the Broncos until today, Wilson looks like a rookie, sometimes completely lost, not the veteran that was supposed to make you competitive or take you to a championship. If I were a Broncs fan, I would not be happy; sold a bill of goods, but I'm a Chiefs fan, so...

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
RW should keep tanking. Save his body for life after the NFL. He need to be in great shape and live a long life to spend all his millions.

So you are say Ciara is expensive? ;)
SF

Status
Not open for further replies.