NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Draft choice on the line, sooooo....

Go Raaaaiidahs !!!!

A blowout would be nice, but is that asking too much ?
;)

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
So Clarkman…shall we make a wager on seeing who’s team screws up the worse as my Raiders visit Denver tomorrow?…
My money's on several seachicken audible's, 6 clock management issues, 12 penalties for 117 yards, 1-4 in the RedZone (I know I know, 4 times in the RedZone?), And probably 1-18 on 3rd down plus setting a new regular season record for punting.

What you got? 😆

Fortunately, I work tomorrow, so won't have the displeasure of watching a whole lot of suck.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
My money's on several seachicken audible's, 6 clock management issues, 12 penalties for 117 yards, 1-4 in the RedZone (I know I know, 4 times in the RedZone?), And probably 1-18 on 3rd down plus setting a new regular season record for punting.

What you got? 😆

Fortunately, I work tomorrow, so won't have the displeasure of watching a whole lot of suck.
7 incompletions on 3rd and 1, with Jacobs looking up at the sky with his arms out…probably one fake punt for a loss, and two onside kicks not recovered…

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Yahbut... how about those Chiefs - big game tonight - a win pretty much cements it in the West, unless they fall off the table or something.

Cheers and GO CHIEFS!!

tkww

Steelhead
Having gotten a bit of a break from that this year really put into focus how absolutely un-fun it was to watch the last couple of wilson years with the hawks.

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
oh, also we'll hold you to 9 points and probably still lose.

Listening to the radio the other day some analyst was saying that if the Broncos had scored just 18 points in every game they would currently be 8-1. Crazy. Their defense has to be frustrated, they've played great

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Listening to the radio the other day some analyst was saying that if the Broncos had scored just 18 points in every game they would currently be 8-1. Crazy. Their defense has to be frustrated, they've played great
Yeah, I know. This may end up being another game like that. Their D is legit. Would be cool to see what they could do if their O could do something....anything.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Yeah, I know. This may end up being another game like that. Their D is legit. Would be cool to see what they could do if their O could do something....anything.
I thought the Raiders would be like the UH Warriors under June Jones…best defense is offense, and we would just outscore opponents…but it just didn’t happen…

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Denver/ Raiders......for the fun of it....please let in end in a tie.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Da Raaaiiidahs !

Draft choice looking good.
Ciara is calling Future these days.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.