Coogs Win
Seahawks win
Dachshunds lose
Donkeys lose

:)

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Russel Wilson is going to have to deal with potentially a brutal media and fan base. Could get interesting. He was pretty off limits to criticism in Seattle.
I'm not sure he will as much as the unimaginative offensive (offensively offensive) coaching staff.

I had high hopes for Hackett, but he just can't hack it. Russ will be fine (hell, Peyton started 2-3 with a fused neck.....and John Fox in his back pocket.

Last edited:

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
I'm not sure he will as much as the unimaginative offensive (offensively offensive) coaching staff.

I had high hopes for Hackett, but he just can't hack it. Russ will be fine (hell, Peyton started 2-3 with a fused neck.
I'm not so sure...at some point you just realize Russ is sorta cooking cold hotdogs for dinner lately.

Maybe he will turn it on. I'm not a hater. I think the whole trade is interesting.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I'm not so sure...at some point you just realize Russ is sorta cooking cold hotdogs for dinner lately.

Maybe he will turn it on. I'm not a hater. I think the whole trade is interesting.
Watch Russ the latter half of the last two seasons. He is not an elite QB anymore. I think Seahawks dealt him at the perfect time.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Even if he turns things around this year for the Broncos it always better to pull the trigger early rather then waiting too late.
SF

Xoxo

Yep! Last week I put up the stats that showed Geno makes an annual salary of what Russell makes per game!

So these are new stats that i find very interesting. I agree that Seahawks dealt with him at the right time.

Also remember when Russell gave himself the name “Mr. Unlimited”? It’s always funny to me when someone gives themself a nickname. (I like that Geno doesn’t have any.) I also like how Geno was in the clip when they showed him in the locker room after the game. I don’t think he will let celebrity go to his head. It seems like the team might like playing for Geno more than Russell. F8EC3551-3D84-4C85-B39C-226A82298A70.jpeg

0A28C431-A4B7-4DB8-B30D-4E3C06402CFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.