NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
These comments always crack me up, ie, yeah, but they did fumble ... and Lawrence did throw an interception. If Mahomes had't been injured it might have bee a completely different game ... if, if if... If's are meaningless ...

Cheers and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
The game turned out to be closer than I thought…that’s all😀. The team with the bigger score at the end still moves on. I watch football because I LOVE football. The teams playing are largely irrelevant to me.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Josh Allen better start scrambling fast or the Bills Mafia will weep again.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Was Buffalo ever in the game?

Chasing all day and worn out on both sides of the ball.

The better team won today .
(I wanted the bills to continue.)

Do or Die......playoffs.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
😂… I don’t know the guy and I’m no fan of Minnesota but I appreciate class and humility.

Nice gesture no doubt but likely not unusual in many organizations. One of my co-workers worked for the Jets and has told me similar stories.
I like the Vikings but I’m not a huge fan.
My girlfriend, who was born and raised there and is currently living there loves her Vikings.

I’ll have to ask her what she thinks when their season is on the line with 4th and 8 and Cousins checks down to the TE for a three yard gain. Season over….I think I could hear some swearing from Florida where she was watching the game with a bunch of other folks from Minnesota 😂
They’ll never win anything big with him.
SF

Status
Not open for further replies.