NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

cdnred

Life of the Party
Who’s keeping score for when Yellowstone reopens on July 2?

View attachment 20691
Stupid is as stupid does. Bad as it is, some people don't have a clue of what to expect or how to act when they encounter wildlife. They enter parks thinking the wildlife in the parks are the same as animals in a petting zoo. People need to use the common sense that God gave them and stay your distance. The same goes for people feeding wildlife and then complain about animals threatening behavior afterwards..

ABITNF

Steelhead
Stupid is as stupid does. Bad as it is, some people don't have a clue of what to expect or how to act when they encounter wildlife. They enter parks thinking the wildlife in the parks are the same as animals in a petting zoo. People need to use the common sense that God gave them and stay your distance. The same goes for people feeding wildlife and then complain about animals threatening behavior afterwards..
You mean to tell me that what mom and dad taught me that they lock them up at night and let them out for pictures each day was a lie?!!!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I thought that parts of it opened up already. Don't they tell these idiots when they enter the park that the animals are WILD.