NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

MT_Flyfisher

Life of the Party
I’d like to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday once again this year.

I’d also like to tell everyone that I just got good birthday news from my doctor. Getting old means that I have a blood test every six months. They check for things like cholesterol, triglycerides and lots of other stuff that I really don’t understand.

The Doctor said that overall my numbers were pretty good. This year however they also are able to check your IQ by testing your blood. Mine came back negative. (My wife said “That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.)

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I’d like to thank everyone that wished me a happy birthday once again this year.

I’d also like to tell everyone that I just got good birthday news from my doctor. Getting old means that I have a blood test every six months. They check for things like cholesterol, triglycerides and lots of other stuff that I really don’t understand.

The Doctor said that overall my numbers were pretty good. This year however they also are able to check your IQ by testing your blood. Mine came back negative. (My wife said “That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.)
Every 6 months. Isn't that like over kill on blood tests. I'm 87 and only get it done every other year. They kind of get worried when my kidneys get a little high numbers. But if I drink lots of water they seem to cool down. I don't worry about it anymore. Somethings got to put me away. You don't live forever.

MT_Flyfisher

Life of the Party
Every 6 months. Isn't that like over kill on blood tests. I'm 87 and only get it done every other year. They kind of get worried when my kidneys get a little high numbers. But if I drink lots of water they seem to cool down. I don't worry about it anymore. Somethings got to put me away. You don't live forever.
I used to get my teeth checked every 6 months too, but now I don’t have as many and don’t go as often.