Non-Fly Dirtbags (and bank maggots) what are your fav weighted spinners?

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
i know, i clicked on it. still makes me go thru paypal. 🤷‍♂️
Hmm. Well either way, PayPal is also a standard credit card processor. Works like any other one and will work without an account.

DerekWhipple

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I am going through a stock of R&B spinners and spoons. Unless you are getting all gold blades, I think it's cheaper than buying blue foxes. I have a bunch of First Strike Lures, but I think a bunch of it was actually R&B components he was working through. I think FSL is the only place you can get matte silver blades now.

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
I like Blue Fox spinners for freshwater coho fishing. I got some sickle hooks from RVRFSHR some years back that are not all gone yet. I still use some Siwash hooks, but since going barbless I bend the point side of the curve back toward the eye of the hook and also cant it about 15* off the alignment of the hook shank. I've caught a bunch of fish with it rigged that way, so I believe it works.

speedbird

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I like Blue Fox spinners for freshwater coho fishing. I got some sickle hooks from RVRFSHR some years back that are not all gone yet. I still use some Siwash hooks, but since going barbless I bend the point side of the curve back toward the eye of the hook and also cant it about 15* off the alignment of the hook shank. I've caught a bunch of fish with it rigged that way, so I believe it works.
I tested out adding a 15 degree bend on the siwash's I use in the salt and can vouch for its efficacy. The coho deathrolls end up corkscrewing it deeper into their mouth