Search results

1. Sagebrush

Scotty glue on mounts

I would like to add a couple of scotty glue on mounts to my scadden pontoons. I know a lot of people like Sta-bond, but that stuff is expensive. Anyone use HH-66 vinyl cement? Looking for something that i dont have to worry about holding
  2. Sagebrush

Need some ideas

Looking for some ideas. My wife told me that she wants to go somewhere else than our usual week long Crane Prairie trip and wants to go to Washington. Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about locations and I am sure a lot of the campground reservations are filled up already. She wants...
  3. Sagebrush

Net design

I already own a Moby Net, Loon for lake fishing and it is a beautiful and well made net at a reasonable cost So, I'm looking to buy either one of two nets by them for fishing rivers. They are both about the same length, however one of them, the Brook has a narrower hoop while the River has a...
  4. Sagebrush

Trailer flooring

I have a custom trailer that we use to haul my larger pontoon boat and camping gear, and when the boat stands are removed I can use as a standard utility trailer. The flooring is 7" wide slats with gaps which allow road spray during the wet season. I'm thinking of screwing in a couple of...
  5. Sagebrush

Interesting motor for pontoons

I stumbled apon this today while searching Amazon. The idea looks interesting, but a mixed bag on the reviews...
  6. Sagebrush

Registration plates for pontoons

I currently have a pair of plastic nylon(?) plates that attach to the frame of my pontoon by carabiners. They've been repaired a few times and need to be replaced. What material are you guys using and where are you buying them?