Search results

1. Peach

A wet, windy week at Patagonian BaseCamp, Chile in mid-March

Wow - a very good report and worth the 30 minutes to sit and obsorb all the great details and effort. Great Read! I enjoyed your perspective.
  2. Peach

Flies

If the sale falls through or if you have other similiar flies sold in a similiar package I would be interested in purchasing them.
  3. Peach

Lake Report (all pictures)

The last pic is a great example of what a cutbow hybrid looks like. Nice looking fish!
  4. Peach

What are some of the fish you caught in 2023?

Two new ones for me this year - my biggest smallie on the fly & my first Brown from DFL that has alluded me after many years fishing there.
  5. Bass_Smallmouth.jpg

Bass_Smallmouth.jpg

6. Trout_Brown.jpg

Trout_Brown.jpg

7. Peach

Lake Report

Nice report - looks like you were the only one on the lake :)
  8. Peach

New Video: Horse packing, backpacking, and Fly Fishing

I alway enjoy your video's - great trip. Jealous. Peach
  9. Peach

Holiday Lake Fly Assortment (Attractor Patterns) available

In! I have fished Paul's flies in the past and --- THEY WORK :).
  10. Peach

My saltwater back up

Same here. Have about 5 or 6 of them and continue to keep an eye out on E-Bay and other sites to add to my collection. Work horse of a reel and have no interest in going to anything different - fished them for more than 30 years.
  11. Peach

Basin Lake; left my lunch at home

Nice fish and nice report
  12. Peach

Crappy day turns into a great Crappie day

Nice Report. I didn't know that lake had Carp - but no surprise that it does.
  13. Peach

First Time Visit - Enchantments

Nice! Thanks for sharing the pics. BTW - I had the same issue with the valve as well on this trip, the value on the back rest bladder was turned on the off position. Luckily, I did bring my Leatherman (pliers) and had to gently twist the valve to shut it. Dissappointing since this was only...
  14. Peach

I will have to try that. Not too bad inflating the tube, it inflates farily quickly, but it does take alot of time to deflate, probably easier to strap it on like this in times when I need to start the hike down the trail when I end up fishing longer than I am supposed to. Tough to leave when...
  15. Peach

Made my first visit to the Enchantments and into the Alpine Lakes Wilderness last Friday. Packed my Wilderness Ultralite Float Tube and took a day trip into a well-known lake. Surprisingly, I picked a good day as I didn’t encounter any other hikers on the way up and just two groups on the way...
  16. Scenery_1.jpg

Scenery_1.jpg

17. Scenery_2.jpg

Scenery_2.jpg

18. Scenery_3.jpg

Scenery_3.jpg

19. Cuttie_1.jpg

Cuttie_1.jpg

20. Cuttie_2.jpg

Cuttie_2.jpg