Search results

1. N

NFR Humor

If Adam and Eve were Cajun they would have killed and eaten the snake instead of eating the apple and we wouldn’t be where we are
  2. N

Got any bird pics?

Dike broke on the samish river and flooded part of the short ears hunting grounds patched the hoe but still standing water
  3. N

Got any bird pics?

Garden visitors
  4. IMG_0032.jpeg

IMG_0032.jpeg

5. N

Christmas (Holiday) Dinner - poll

Something besides the lutefisk and flatbread I had growing up.
  6. N

NFR Baseball 2023

Bobby who
  7. N

NFR Humor

I used to live on that road
  8. N

Who is the new old man

There will never be another old man Jim but who is our oldest codger we need to bestow the honor to
  9. N

What quick connects do you use for your trolling motor/battery?

Anderson plugs you can’t hook them up wrong quick connect tough
  10. N

Which lake to hit?

Both can be good this time of year.Pass I know alot better so I would go there.Lone a lot quieter but you can tune out the noise.Pass might be more crowded
  11. N

Best electric trolling motor

True on the options I wasn’t thinking about positioning your boat just moving.Many different options and prices
  12. N

You can buy different props they are common the prop nut is a 1/2” and easy to remove I’m sure you can get a pin too but I don’t think you’ll need one as the prop is plastic and I think would break first.
  13. N

Minn Kota enduro maxx.Has the pulse width modular built in so you can set the speed you want. I have the 40 but you might want the 55
  14. N

Lake for sale

Didn’t the owner want to turn it into a fish farm but the state wouldn’t let him
  15. N

Don't eat the fish!

Probably kick up as much forever chemicals just walking across your yard.
  16. N

Who got fishing toys for Christmas?

Santa did a touch and go off my roof tearing off many shingles now I have to replace it.There goes my Polaris razor
  17. N

New Years Resolutions

Sounds like your a elevenkara guy
  18. N

Building a rod newbie

Mix all your epoxy’s very well watch for air bubbles be sure it’s what you want before you glue take your time