Search results

1. Triploidjunkie

In-country (national) bucket list destinations

My two biggest passions in life are fly fishing and snowboarding, in that order. Researching some stuff, I think I found my perfect itinerary. It would take a solid two weeks to do it right. Drive halfway, and stay in Bend for a couple days. Check out the local vibe and shred Mt. Bachelor for a...
  2. Triploidjunkie

Fall fishing 2022(pic heavy)

As many of you already know, I'm a huge fall fishing fiend. The timing is hard to predict, I usually just let mother nature tell me when. It's always around when the hardwood leaves start to actually drop, usually mid October where I live. I start up higher in September, and chase the leaf-fall...
  3. Triploidjunkie

Been trying to make a thread for the last few days

Won't let me access any pictures from more than two weeks ago, and won't let me upload anything over a week old. Any clues to what is going on?
  4. Triploidjunkie

Might have finally joined the 20# club this fall

I didn't get a weight. Decided to let it swim. But I've caught a few that weighed 18-19lbs, and this was in there or a pound or two heavier. Caught one the same size two nights later, but had more red on it. I'll try to upload that video too, and some of my other fall spoils.
  5. Triploidjunkie

Montana last weekend

I thought about putting this in the weekend thread, but figured it was going to be too long winded. Last weekend was move in weekend for my daughter at MSU. She can't fit everything that goes in her dorm for the year in her car, so we haul over the rest and help her move in. My wife had...
  6. Triploidjunkie

SFR Lost fishing buddies

I was thinking about old fishing partners tonight, after a heartbreaking encounter last week. We probably all have fishing partners we miss, either from death or other factors. Mine was addiction. I had a buddy from highschool that was always down to go fishing. He was a gear guy, but was...
  7. Triploidjunkie

Couple good fish from March

8. Triploidjunkie

Browns

2021 was good year for brown trout for me. I estimate I caught at least 60 nice browns in Washington. This biggest change for me was at least 80% were on dries. It altered my perspective a little. I had always been a streamer guy for browns over 18 inches. Here's some of my better ones from 2021: