Search results

1. FishingGirl

Dog Bite On Waders

No broken skin = no concern for infection of any kind. Healthcare provider weighing in here.
  2. FishingGirl

What's your favorite dry or emerger Callibaetis pattern?

I found this fly while on a trip to Scotland. It can be tied as a true dry or an emerger depending on the tail structure. Fish it dead drift or slight twitches. Worked well for me once back home. Yellow Owl Emerger, size 14-18.
  3. IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

4. FishingGirl

FreeFly Hoodies (New)

I came across one of these at a local thrift shop recently. It was the first time I had seen and felt one. The fabric seemed really thin and, for a woman, not really a good option unless layering. I passed.
  5. FishingGirl

Fly lines

WF8F and WF6F sold.
  6. FishingGirl

Fly lines

Rod is sold
  7. FishingGirl

Fly lines

Fly lines and Echo rod for sale. All are barely used, if at all. Buyer to pay shipping. Echo Boost Salt 8wt. Just not using it and need to part ways. In great condition. Includes sock/tube. $100 Airflo Superdri WF4F- new in box. $50 Rio Grand WF7F- new in box. $50 SA Mastery ART WF5F- new in...
  8. FishingGirl

Tippet Lies

Following. I just had half a dozen flies break off mid-tippet yesterday and would love to read the results when available. Thank you for doing this!
  9. FishingGirl

Puget Sound

Went out this am to MA10. Fished 6am-9am. Had two follows. No fish over 5". It was really beautiful out there though!
  10. FishingGirl

Puget Sound

I live about an hour’s drive from the sound (MA10) and am wondering if it is worth my while to drive over for an evening of fishing. I don’t want to fight crowds but there really isn’t a way to ask about particular beaches without upsetting folks. Anyone want to let me know if crowds are still a...
  11. FishingGirl

Puget Sound

I spent all day yesterday in the South Sound and did not see many salmon, let alone get one to bite. Should I be fishing northern beaches to get into some salmon? I really hate the crowds and have avoided hot spots but I hate to miss the Pink run.
  12. FishingGirl

St. Croix Legend Series Fly Rod, Orvis Battenkill reel

This is a used 2-piece 8wt rod in pretty great shape. Fighting butt, wrapped guides in very good condition. Beautiful smoke colored rod with maroon wraps. Includes what appears to be a homemade velvet rod sleeve and original metal tube. Proceeds go to The Mayfly Project, which mentors foster...
  13. FishingGirl

Guide Recommendations

If you decide to change it up and go to the Yak, check out Aron Larson with Worley Bugger fly shop out of Ellensburg. worleybuggerflyco.com
  14. FishingGirl

What's Catching You Fish?

I use a similar net and have never noticed the scale purge you mentioned. Not sure what could be going on there. Molting season?!
  15. FishingGirl

Mayfly Project Seattle - Online Charity Auction!

Thank you so much!
  16. FishingGirl

Donated by a member. Good used.
  17. FishingGirl

Sooo close! Go check it out!
  18. FishingGirl

Only 4 days left!!
  19. FishingGirl

There is still some pretty great stuff up for sale: float tube, 2 piece rod cases, a lot of 8 wt reel/spools, tying stuff. Take a look when you get a chance. Or you can donate!! Thank you!
  20. FishingGirl

Yay! Thanks for looking and helping us get kids out fishing.