Recent content by EBT

1. E

Well, that's a lucky break...

Got to mark that creek down in my Daytimer for 18 months from now.
  2. E

Fly fishing albacore oregon

will check on that and report on what I find.
  3. E

thanks!
  4. E

I didn't think of Caddisfly and will check. I do really like the dory idea, so I'm gonna keep looking
  5. E

Nick, thanks. I probably should have just directed my question to you. Two years ago, I was talking with another person about a trip out of (I think) Lincoln City) with a dory guide. It didn't happen because the other person suffered an injury. I tried mightily to find that guy again...
  6. E

Does anyone have recommendations for guides for albacore preferably in the mid-north coast Oregon area? I won't be buying a 12 wt, so they'd need to provide equipment. I realize it's an August/September trip, but didn't do well looking online, so thought I'd reach out to the experts.
  7. E

2024 Fishing Aspirations

I finally got around to reading this thread - don't know how I missed it. For me: A trout every month, this would be 10 years in a row if I do that; A trout on a dry every month - achieved in Jan/Feb, so I should be good till November; Bluefin trip; Explore some more of the forks of the...
  8. E

Oregon Fishing Club?

Bryan, I too am in the club. Joined when I moved to Oregon three years ago, simply because the Salem area where I live is almost devoid of trout fishing opportunities. I echo dbaken's sentiments about cost benefit (I fish about as often as he does). Regarding cost benefit, there are also...
  9. E

Quickie Winter Lake Report

well-fed fish!
  10. E

New Years Resolutions

Nothing fancy, but same resolution as every year - to catch some salmonids every month of the year. Working on nine straight years. As a friend says, "trout don't live in ugly places", so this gives me an opportunity to be in those beautiful places. The last time I missed the goal was...
  11. E

Finally got on some skinny water

Your photos/story made my day - thanks!
  12. E

Somewhere East of here

Thank you so much for sharing - great story, awesome photos
  13. E

Adult Damsels

Any time I hear "adult damsels", I think of that famous lake and a couple others. But the famous lake is the best!
  14. E

East/Paulina

Thanks for the tip on fall fishing, Gene.
  15. E

East/Paulina

Went up that way last week, with the intention of renewing my friendship with East Lake, and attempting to figure out Paulina (had not fished there before). Arrived to wind, wind, more wind on Day 1; fished from 1:30 - 4:30 after waiting out the wind for a couple of hours, and caught the usual...