NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Rodgers is a cap disaster for Green Bay...if they don't dump him soon, they will get a 4th or 5th round pick for him and wind up eating salary to do so.
His 3 year extension includes:
'' a reported incredible, fully-guaranteed, base salary of $59.5 million in 2023 ''

For an almost 40 year old with bad people skills and few friends in or out of the league, the guy you want to be your team leader, who while still a guy who can win you a few games on his own, is now also losing you a few games too.

As a business decision, the Packers should be looking to dump him and his 60 million dollar salary before 2023.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Rodgers is a cap disaster for Green Bay...if they don't dump him soon, they will get a 4th or 5th round pick for him and wind up eating salary to do so.
His 3 year extension includes:
'' a reported incredible, fully-guaranteed, base salary of $59.5 million in 2023 ''

For an almost 40 year old with bad people skills and few friends in or out of the league, the guy you want to be your team leader, who while still a guy who can win you a few games on his own, is now also losing you a few games too.

As a business decision, the Packers should be looking to dump him and his 60 million dollar salary before 2023.
Sounds like a perfect Raider…

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
As it should be. Their second half D has been incredible the last few games. Too many weapons on the O side. Now, can they stay healthy....

NFCW 112122.JPG

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Kind of disappointing that Kyler Murray didn’t play to take the loss.
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
U
But he was still able to pout on the sidelines.
That Arizona dude flat out quit on defense, and as I have mentioned before, they are a bad team with some good players.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
U
But he was still able to pout on the sidelines.
That Arizona dude flat out quit on defense, and as I have mentioned before, they are a bad team with some good players.
Referring to the last Kittle TD? Yeah, he didnt even try.

Anyone catch that Deebo stiff arm? I thoroughly enjoyed that one :)

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
YAC. It's all about attitude. It might not happen every play but every play Niners RBs/TEs/WRs seek out contact. The majority of skill players in the NFL get theors then run out. Makes sense, but the DBs get soft. Then the Niners roll in and hit them hard a few times and the game changes.

Fancy physical.

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I think old Ninko didn't think much of Kelce as a blocker. I suppose there is a difference between blocking a 260 lb edge and blocking defensive backs on screen plays and end arounds.

"I mean I've played against Kelce and I've thrown him around like he's a little doll," Ninkovich said in an interview with Fox Sports San Diego. "The guy doesn't want to block. So when you're a tight end and you don't want to block, you're not really a tight end."

The fact is Gronkowski was not an above average blocker, he was possibly the best to ever play the position. His PFF run and pass grades were preposterous and the Pat's used him in ways that you would use a tackle. Getting to Coach Potter's point, having a TE that blocks as well as a tackle and can catch passes causes a huge problem for he defense, personnel wise.

You all can try and tell me that Kelce is in Gronk's league but when you watch a dude block DT's and DE's the way Gronk did as well as score touchdowns at the rate he did it's a tough sell.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
So you take trash talk seriously? Come on man, you can do better than site some trash talk from 2018 (Kelce has grown some since then). The folks I sited watch game films, isolating on what a player does every play - I take that a little more seriously than some guy trash talking - I'm not gonna argue who is better, you're diehard Pats fan, I'm diehard Chiefs fan - to me, Kelce is as good at the position as it gets. Others may disagree, I'm good with that.

Cheers

Last edited:

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
So you take trash talk seriously? Come on man, you can do better than site some trash talk from 2018 (Kielce has grown some since then). The folks I sited watch game films, isolating on what a player does every play - I take that a little more seriously than some guy trash talking - I'm not gonna argue who is better, you're diehard Pats fan, I'm diehard Chiefs fan - to me, Kielce is as good at the position as it gets. Others may disagree, I'm good with that.

Cheers
A die hard Chiefs fan should spell his name right 😉

creekx

not crate trained
I think old Ninko didn't think much of Kelce as a blocker. I suppose there is a difference between blocking a 260 lb edge and blocking defensive backs on screen plays and end arounds.

"I mean I've played against Kelce and I've thrown him around like he's a little doll," Ninkovich said in an interview with Fox Sports San Diego. "The guy doesn't want to block. So when you're a tight end and you don't want to block, you're not really a tight end."

The fact is Gronkowski was not an above average blocker, he was possibly the best to ever play the position. His PFF run and pass grades were preposterous and the Pat's used him in ways that you would use a tackle. Getting to Coach Potter's point, having a TE that blocks as well as a tackle and can catch passes causes a huge problem for he defense, personnel wise.

You all can try and tell me that Kelce is in Gronk's league but when you watch a dude block DT's and DE's the way Gronk did as well as score touchdowns at the rate he did it's a tough sell.
PFF also ranks BWags as the number 1 LB. Devin White, arguably the best, is ranked 57th or something, meaning he might not be good enough to start on other teams. Total joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.