Let's see your flotillašŸ˜€

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Same small boat as @troutpocket.

Slightly larger boat, a 14 foot double ender. Bought from a member on another site, with a serious amount of undisclosed rot and leakage. Got a crash course in wooden boat restoration.

FAFC2CF7-4E84-49F0-95D1-0E1C11BBF8C5.jpeg

F7D820E2-B0DA-4E48-BB34-13000AA958E7.jpeg

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Same small boat as @troutpocket.

Slightly larger boat, a 14 foot double ender. Bought from a member on another site, with a serious amount of undisclosed rot and leakage. Got a crash course in wooden boat restoration.

View attachment 3034

View attachment 3036
Sorry to laugh - I bought a wood pram at a yard sale in Silverdale. The guy helped me load it in the back of truck, stern first. When I got home, I grabbed the bow to slide the boat out - lo and behold: the bow came off, the boat stayed in the truck. I too had a crash course in wood boat repairs.

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter
Last edited:

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Sorry to laugh - I bought a wood pram at a yard sale in Silverdale. The guy helped me load it in the back of truck, stern first. When I got home, I grabbed the bow to slide the boat out - lo and behold: the bow came off, the boat stayed in the truck. I too had a crash course in wood boat repairs.
Asked the guy I bought it from if there was any reason why I shouldnā€™t launch it in the lake on my way home. He said no. An hour later Iā€™m checking the drain plug wondering why thereā€™s an inch of water in the bottom.

ffb

Chum Bucket
Forum Supporter
Started with this

IMG_20170123_091553.jpg

Got addicted to the freedom from beach fishing, sold it and bought this

IMG_20201123_160923.jpg

Had a PAC 900 that I sold when I lived in Bellingham. Would like to get another pontoon one of these days to get back into some lake fishing.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
My little 20 yo Poke Boat; 7' long, ~20lbs, chuck in the back of the van for quick trips or when there's nowhere to use a trailer. (And nope, they don't make them anymore :()
View attachment 3007
View attachment 3011
View attachment 3012

And my luxury ride; a Hobie Compass. Love, love, love the Mirage Drive 180! Makes trolling backwards a breeze, and has saved a lot of wear and tear on my much-abused rotator cuff.
View attachment 3013
Trailer makes launch or load easy.
View attachment 3015
That little boat is awesome!

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
10' Koffler Wide Back. I installed a wider trailer axle & extended the fender brackets for a custom trailer fit. With the long tongue, I can launch this in some inhospitable places and not even get the rear axle on the truck wet. Tows & backs-up like a dream.
IMGP0131.JPG
12' New Canoe Frontier.
On the shore.JPG
Fat Cat (the float tube, not the old man)
4-20-15.jpg
Plus a Scadden Renegade, a Bucks framed pontoon and 2 vintage Wood River Stealthrider float tubes. I need to thin the fleet one of these days. I sold my 21' Northwest Jet Boat when a guy stopped by the house and offered me a substantial profit to purchase a boat that I was no longer using much (plus, I had quit Steelheading by that time; it was my taxi to out of the way "fly water" in the Hanford Reach and my McNary Dam "plug puller.".).

Last edited: