Let's see your flotillašŸ˜€

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Seafoam gelcoat Whaler?!

Ha, my Y chromosome requires me to correct you and say it is ā€œGlacier Greenā€. Wife picked the color. As long as I got a boat, I was cool with it!
Nice 150 Jasmillo. I wish I had storage like that, Iā€™d still be owning mine.
Thanks! Itā€™s a 170. I did not want to pay to store mine long term either, seemed like a pia. I had a little spur off my driveway that was perfect so had it graded and the carport added. Not super cheap but compared to paying storage long term storage, not to mention the convenience of having the boat at the house made it well worth it.
Is your yak a pedal? I've been on the fence for too long! Like the one under cover also!
No, wish it was. They do sell a peddle version of that boat now. Great fishing kayak (Old Town Predator). Super stable, easy to stand and cast in. Not getting anywhere super fast in it though.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I probably use my Mad River canoe the most. It was gifted to me. RIP John.
1643994821675.jpeg
I bought this beauty for a nice deal from a forum member. It only leaks a little.
1643994949710.jpeg

1643995080331.jpeg
Then thereā€™s the olā€™ Bucks Bags donut. I think from Craigslist long ago? Came with nice dive fins for twenty bucks.
1643995225450.jpeg
The venerable Creek company pontoon ($199.99 delivered to my apartment door) has been some places.
1643995381242.jpeg
And then thereā€™s olā€™ blue, who I also got from a forum member for a deal. Came with a lesson even (heā€™s an instructor). I should use her more.

1643995540902.jpeg

Thatā€™s all for now. I got my eye on some stuff. Thatā€™s why I stay out of the classifieds.

Merle

Royā€™s cousin
Forum Supporter
Nothing big, but here's the floating devices I've had over the years...

Buck's Bag Bronco II U-tube
1643998109161.jpeg

Fish Cat
1643998199883.jpeg

Outcast PAC 800. I customized the heck out of this boat, even fabricated from scratch an insulated soft-sided cooler bag (to fit on the rear deck) using heavy duty PVC like rafts are made of. What a sewing project that was! Sadly I sold it for a song on WFF when I found myself suddenly having to move back in 2015.
1643998334566.jpeg

Pram I built a few years ago that I nicknamed The Otter

1643998457359.jpeg

I even had these custom stickers made for it:

1643998740411.jpeg

I tried to find a pic of my first float tube, and old donut style Buck's Buckaroo, but that was before the digital photo era.

-andy

Dogsnfish

Steelhead
I have a couple of float tubes but have not used them in several years. I mainly use my Outcast Pac10 for small rivers and non-motorized lakes. It's the one on the right in the photo below. Use the power boat for bass on the Snake in spring, and getting to steelhead runs on the other side of the road August to December.
Pontoon.JPG
jetboat.jpg

Freestone

Life of the Party
Forum Legend

ā€œLet's see your flotillašŸ˜€ā€ @Billy

Oh, hell no! Thatā€™s really personal. Iā€™d rather show everyone a pic of my lingerie drawer and that ainā€™t happening either, LOL! I think I only added four boats last year but hey, two were gifts so they donā€™t count, right?

Edit: Oops, 5 boats last yearā€¦

Last edited:

Greg Armstrong

Go Green - Fish Bamboo
Forum Supporter
Ha, my Y chromosome requires me to correct you and say it is ā€œGlacier Greenā€. Wife picked the color. As long as I got a boat, I was cool with it!

Thanks! Itā€™s a 170. I did not want to pay to store mine long term either, seemed like a pia. I had a little spur off my driveway that was perfect so had it graded and the carport added. Not super cheap but compared to paying storage long term storage, not to mention the convenience of having the boat at the house made it well worth it.

No, wish it was. They do sell a peddle version of that boat now. Great fishing kayak (Old Town Predator). Super stable, easy to stand and cast in. Not getting anywhere super fast in it though.
My bad! It just looks so much like my 150 I made the assumption šŸ˜€ That additional 2ā€™ gives you so much more room in boats in this length. Thatā€™s a real beauty and I think the color looks great!

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
I don't have photos of everything that floats, and a picture of the storage mess that is my garage/shop would be too embarrassing. The inventory goes something like this:
1. Easy Rider canoe;
2. Eddyline Kayak;
3. 16' Lund equipped with jet drive outboard;
4. 10' wooden pram (build photos featured on WFF 2017);
5. Achilles LT2 inflatable;
6. Watermaster Kodiak;
7. Alpacka packraft x 2;
8. Alpacka open floor packraft;
9. Custom 32 oz. float tube;
10. Curtis inflatable raft. I think that's all of 'em.