Awesome Dogs of PNW

Cody, our departed coonhound mix (rescued, so not sure of the mix), couldn't have cared less about fishes, he was pretty laid back about it all. Note his front paws, was always left over right. I miss the old boy:

1789724943345.jpeg
 
For those of you who are looking for pure bred Bassetts, Debbie and Rick of Heavenly Hounds outside Colombus OH. have retired. Their last litter was at the end of July this year.

Yeah I know, this is the PNW doggo thread, but reputable Bassett breeders are getting hard to find, so consider this a PSA.
 
My wife’s 14 year old Shih Tzu has got doggie dementia big time.

IMG_0406.jpeg

The other day we had a family text thread going regarding Sammie’s new trick of pooping in front of my wife’s closet door🤷🏻‍♂️

And one of my boys sent this….made me chuckle & thought I’d share
IMG_0470.jpeg
 
Back
Top