UNOFFICIAL NHL 26-27 Season Chat

I know that there are more hockey fans out there. Let's hear from you. Who is your team? What are the chances of making the playoffs this year for your team? Where do you hail from?
Grew up in Montreal; the Canadiens are my team; chances for playoffs look good; 'bout time for the cup to make its way back to Montreal, where it belongs ...
 
Grew up in Montreal; the Canadiens are my team; chances for playoffs look good; 'bout time for the cup to make its way back to Montreal, where it belongs ...
In Kansas now? My family were season ticket holders for the Sharks since their beginning. I moved to Portland and have added the Kraken and Cannucks to my like list.

Nice game tonight Kraken !!!!
 
In Kansas now? My family were season ticket holders for the Sharks since their beginning. I moved to Portland and have added the Kraken and Cannucks to my like list.

Nice game tonight Kraken !!!!
Nope, spent a total of about 15 years in Kansas, then went to Bend when we became empty nesters, now reside in the Poconos of Pennsylvania.
 
Sharks fan here. I grew up in the South Bay Area. When I was a kid, my dad would take all of us to the Cow Palace to watch the San Francisco Seals play. Eventually the team moved across the bay when they built the Oakland Coliseum and became the California Golden Seals of the NHL. I remember sparse crowds, good seats and losing ha ha. By the time the Sharks came to San Jose - I was out of the Bay Area. One of my brothers still has season tickets so we catch a few games a year at the Tank. It's a great place to watch ice hockey.
 
As a young kid I liked the Winnipeg jets. I thought their logo looked cool.
 
Back
Top