Let's go Sharks!!! I will be in Seattle and Vancouver for some games this year and am excited about the Sharks new opportunities!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Of courseChat is great! Pictures and YouTube okay?
Grew up in Montreal; the Canadiens are my team; chances for playoffs look good; 'bout time for the cup to make its way back to Montreal, where it belongs ...I know that there are more hockey fans out there. Let's hear from you. Who is your team? What are the chances of making the playoffs this year for your team? Where do you hail from?
In Kansas now? My family were season ticket holders for the Sharks since their beginning. I moved to Portland and have added the Kraken and Cannucks to my like list.Grew up in Montreal; the Canadiens are my team; chances for playoffs look good; 'bout time for the cup to make its way back to Montreal, where it belongs ...