The good boat deal thread

I've got a 9' Livingston that my brother gave me ~ 2005. He passed on in 2007. No bill of sale or other xfer paperwork. It came wih oars and a 5hp short shaft motor he used in lakes. It's in decent shape, needs gelcoat redone on chines and perhaps a spot or two inside the hull. I never did use the boat but used the motor with a lighter weight pram for awhile. Motor & pram now gone The Livingston didn't have a trailer. I couldn't put it in the bed of my 82 Nissan PU that had a cab height canopy shell on it so I never registered or used it.

Now my wife wants it gone. Marinetitle.com stolen boat HIN search returns no records. I went to WADOL on Friday to check for clean title and how to register it to sell. The registration was so old they didn't have a record. They said I needed a death certificate and might have to find his daughter who I no longer have contact with. They told me to go to WSP to get certified title check. I went to the WSP local office and there was nobody present that could check the HIN or registration. Big hassle. Anyone have an idea if there is an easier way to get this thing to someone who might get some use out of it?

Anyone here interested?1000015418.jpg1000015454.jpg1000015452.jpg
1000015453.jpg
 
Last edited:
I've got a 9' Livingston that my brother gave me ~ 2005. He passed on in 2007. No bill of sale or other xfer paperwork. It came wih oars and a 5hp short shaft motor he used in lakes. It's in decent shape, needs gelcoat redone on chines and perhaps a spot or two inside the hull. I never did use the boat but used the motor with a lighter weight pram for awhile. Motor & pram now gone The Livingston didn't have a trailer. I couldn't put it in the bed of my 82 Nissan PU that had a cab height canopy shell on it so I never registered or used it.

Now my wife wants it gone. Marinetitle.com stolen boat HIN search returns no records. I went to WADOL on Friday to check for clean title and how to register it to sell. The registration was so old they didn't have a record. They said I needed a death certificate and might have to find his daughter who I no longer have contact with. They told me to go to WSP to get certified title check. I went to the WSP local office and there was nobody present that could check the HIN or registration. Big hassle. Anyone have an idea if there is an easier way to get this thing to someone who might get some use out of it?

Anyone here interested?View attachment 193795View attachment 193797View attachment 193798
View attachment 193804


Spent a lot of time in one of those in the late 70's early 80's in northern PS & SJ Islands, such a stable boat!
 
Drop it off at your favorite lake for anyone to use or take. Remove decals first of course.
 
Back
Top