Eastside Life of the Party Forum Supporter Yesterday at 4:59 PM #841 Jeff Dodd said: A single seat Hopper II. Looks very well cared for and includes the original 7’ oars. Facebook www.facebook.com It’s in Richland, and for those that don’t use FB: it’s $1100 Click to expand... I’m in Richland but definitely don’t need another boat!
Jeff Dodd said: A single seat Hopper II. Looks very well cared for and includes the original 7’ oars. Facebook www.facebook.com It’s in Richland, and for those that don’t use FB: it’s $1100 Click to expand... I’m in Richland but definitely don’t need another boat!
Jeff Dodd Steelhead Today at 1:12 PM #842 Eastside said: I’m in Richland but definitely don’t need another boat! Click to expand... I’mpreparing to sell my 8’ Classic SCP, because I purchased a tin boat, and it was still hard for me to not go pick up this boat.
Eastside said: I’m in Richland but definitely don’t need another boat! Click to expand... I’mpreparing to sell my 8’ Classic SCP, because I purchased a tin boat, and it was still hard for me to not go pick up this boat.