I’m in Richland but definitely don’t need another boat!A single seat Hopper II. Looks very well cared for and includes the original 7’ oars.
www.facebook.com
It’s in Richland, and for those that don’t use FB: it’s $1100
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m in Richland but definitely don’t need another boat!A single seat Hopper II. Looks very well cared for and includes the original 7’ oars.
www.facebook.com
It’s in Richland, and for those that don’t use FB: it’s $1100
I’mpreparing to sell my 8’ Classic SCP, because I purchased a tin boat, and it was still hard for me to not go pick up this boat.I’m in Richland but definitely don’t need another boat!
Now you can row a coffin.Look at this beauty!
![]()
Brand new small rowboat, never been used - boats - by owner - marine sale - craigslist
I’ll measure it tomorrow. I’m not sure how long it is and wide. Email, call or text 54one-954-3465. Thank youwww.craigslist.org
Your own private Titanic.Now you can row a coffin.
No iceberg requiredYour own private Titanic.![]()
Maybe it was back in the "Westfly" (?) days, there was an annual Yakima River celebration: "Burning Pram" (predates Burning Man). This craft would generate some flames.Look at this beauty!
![]()
Brand new small rowboat, never been used - boats - by owner - marine sale - craigslist
I’ll measure it tomorrow. I’m not sure how long it is and wide. Email, call or text 54one-954-3465. Thank youwww.craigslist.org
Your gear or your life? Wear your PFD!Might make a good bass boat on a small lake. For 29 bucks what’d ya got to lose.
Capt Cowlitz!Paint a nice skull and crossbones on the sides and slap a 25hp Merc jet on the back and take it to Blue Creek. You'd be an instant legend!
Some kids shop project planter got repurposed ?Look at this beauty!
![]()
Brand new small rowboat, never been used - boats - by owner - marine sale - craigslist
I’ll measure it tomorrow. I’m not sure how long it is and wide. Email, call or text 54one-954-3465. Thank youwww.craigslist.org




I've got a 9' Livingston that my brother gave me ~ 2005. He passed on in 2007. No bill of sale or other xfer paperwork. It came wih oars and a 5hp short shaft motor he used in lakes. It's in decent shape, needs gelcoat redone on chines and perhaps a spot or two inside the hull. I never did use the boat but used the motor with a lighter weight pram for awhile. Motor & pram now gone The Livingston didn't have a trailer. I couldn't put it in the bed of my 82 Nissan PU that had a cab height canopy shell on it so I never registered or used it.
Now my wife wants it gone. Marinetitle.com stolen boat HIN search returns no records. I went to WADOL on Friday to check for clean title and how to register it to sell. The registration was so old they didn't have a record. They said I needed a death certificate and might have to find his daughter who I no longer have contact with. They told me to go to WSP to get certified title check. I went to the WSP local office and there was nobody present that could check the HIN or registration. Big hassle. Anyone have an idea if there is an easier way to get this thing to someone who might get some use out of it?
Anyone here interested?View attachment 193795View attachment 193797View attachment 193798
View attachment 193804
I partially agree, peel the hull ID off but sell it on Craigslist “as is”. Why does it need to have hull ID? (Revenue!)Remove the boat decal numbers. put a free sign on it in your front yard.