Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chiefs will still be undefeated after Week 5, bet my last dollar on it, no one is beating them this week, take it to the bank!!!!Good weeks for trash talk coming up, with 9ers, Donkeys and Chefs on the menu...
![]()
Yeah, Broncos have a bye too. They may be able to figure out a way to screw it up....Chiefs will still be undefeated after Week 5, bet my last dollar on it, no one is beating them this week, take it to the bank!!!!
Go Chiefs
man, if we end up 3-3 out these first 6 games, I'd be thrilled. 4-2 would obviously be better, but the way the two teams are playing currently, there's no way my Donkeys are beating the Bitch-Pigeons in a couple of weeks. Any given Sunday, sure....but I've gotta see a pulse out of those Donkeys.There's been guys injured on the bye week, and not at practice either...
So...there's a non zero chance, but hope they're at full strength for their loss to the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks, Official NFL Franchise of PNWFlyfishing.com...
![]()
Go Niners.One week's win at a time is my motto.
9ers this week at home
![]()
Reported to Mods....
![]()
![]()
We haven’t seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.
As a Seahawks fan I am reticent about trash talking the rams out loud yet this season. Two reasons: 1) as a Hawks fan we are generally kind to others and value tolerance as a virtue and 2) If miles Garrett comes back and plays like himself and if Stafford stays healthy they could be dangerous. I’ve watched too many horror movies where the good guys think they have managed to vanquish the crazy-eyed creepy serial killer perv* but the dude suddenly rises up and makes more trouble.
* yep - the creepy perv is the Rams. Don’t tell me you aren’t concerned that McVay looks a little coked out these days…or you think Silence of Lambs “people biting” vibe is a bad sign? Please reference Puka’s woman-biting incident…..
Really looking forward to your next weeks chart
We haven’t seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.
As a Seahawks fan I am reticent about trash talking the rams out loud yet this season. Two reasons: 1) as a Hawks fan we are generally kind to others and value tolerance as a virtue and 2) If miles Garrett comes back and plays like himself and if Stafford stays healthy they could be dangerous. I’ve watched too many horror movies where the good guys think they have managed to vanquish the crazy-eyed creepy serial killer perv* but the dude suddenly rises up and makes more trouble.
* yep - the creepy perv is the Rams. Don’t tell me you aren’t concerned that McVay looks a little coked out these days…or you think Silence of Lambs “people biting” vibe is a bad sign? Please reference Puka’s woman-biting incident…..
man, if we end up 3-3 out these first 6 games, I'd be thrilled. 4-2 would obviously be better, but the way the two teams are playing currently, there's no way my Donkeys are beating the Bitch-Pigeons in a couple of weeks. Any given Sunday, sure....but I've gotta see a pulse out of those Donkeys.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, but I'm also a realist.
Im hoping at least 1-3…and not the Cowboys losing…Lol
Yes...
The Lone Biker is coming for THE LAMBS in December
Chefs, 9ers, Cowboys and Seahawks....
0-4 not off the table here.
![]()
You mean “Just Win Baby?”…One week's win at a time is my motto.
9ers this week at home
![]()
Bad news indeed.The good news is Surtain’s injury may not be that bad…the bad news is Peyton may still not be calling plays on offense