OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

I'm not even calling them Canadian Geese anymore...


The Robinsons are the best RB tandem in the league right now.
The dirty birds probably move up in next week's chart if they keep that up.
 
Chiefs will still be undefeated after Week 5, bet my last dollar on it, no one is beating them this week, take it to the bank!!!!

Go Chiefs
Yeah, Broncos have a bye too. They may be able to figure out a way to screw it up....
 
There's been guys injured on the bye week, and not at practice either...

So...there's a non zero chance, but hope they're at full strength for their loss to the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks, Official NFL Franchise of PNWFlyfishing.com...

😁🤣😁😆😁🤣😁
 
There's been guys injured on the bye week, and not at practice either...

So...there's a non zero chance, but hope they're at full strength for their loss to the Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks, Official NFL Franchise of PNWFlyfishing.com...

😁🤣😁😆😁🤣😁
man, if we end up 3-3 out these first 6 games, I'd be thrilled. 4-2 would obviously be better, but the way the two teams are playing currently, there's no way my Donkeys are beating the Bitch-Pigeons in a couple of weeks. Any given Sunday, sure....but I've gotta see a pulse out of those Donkeys.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, but I'm also a realist.
 
One week's win at a time is my motto.

9ers this week at home

😁
 
Reported to Mods....


:cool: :ROFLMAO:;)

Should be a good game , fun to watch . Just wondering how your ranking will go if the Niners kick the Chickens off "your" pedestal . They are looking a bit like they are ripe for the plucking , again .Really looking forward to your next weeks chart , going against the leading NFC west team , could be tied 4-1 .

I knew eventually I would get reported ,being a Chicken thread . :ROFLMAO:

Go Chiefs !!!! Oh! , and Niners .
 
We haven’t seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.

As a Seahawks fan I am reticent about trash talking the rams out loud yet this season. Two reasons: 1) as a Hawks fan we are generally kind to others and value tolerance as a virtue and 2) If miles Garrett comes back and plays like himself and if Stafford stays healthy they could be dangerous. I’ve watched too many horror movies where the good guys think they have managed to vanquish the crazy-eyed creepy serial killer perv* but the dude suddenly rises up and makes more trouble.

* yep - the creepy perv is the Rams. Don’t tell me you aren’t concerned that McVay looks a little coked out these days…or you think Silence of Lambs “people biting” vibe is a bad sign? Please reference Puka’s woman-biting incident…..

I have not posted much because I missed 2 games due to elk season.
Pats are 2- 2 this season, just like last season after 4 games when they won the AFC. So, I can't really agree that they are struggling. The defense has been excellent. The QB underperformed until last week when he played and had a 4th quarter comeback win in Buffalo.
No one here cares too much about the Pats unless the play the fighting chickenhawks or the lambs. If this were Northeast Flyfishing, I may post more on the football thread.
 
Really looking forward to your next weeks chart

Lol

Well...you might just be on it...so make sure you're avatar is up to date.

🤣😁🤣
 
We haven’t seen the PNWFF Pats fans on thread this season either. I feel like we used to see them post a lot. Putting aside fact that Pats are having a tough go this season I hope our PNWFF Pats fans are doing well and just out fishing a lot and hence not posting much.

As a Seahawks fan I am reticent about trash talking the rams out loud yet this season. Two reasons: 1) as a Hawks fan we are generally kind to others and value tolerance as a virtue and 2) If miles Garrett comes back and plays like himself and if Stafford stays healthy they could be dangerous. I’ve watched too many horror movies where the good guys think they have managed to vanquish the crazy-eyed creepy serial killer perv* but the dude suddenly rises up and makes more trouble.

* yep - the creepy perv is the Rams. Don’t tell me you aren’t concerned that McVay looks a little coked out these days…or you think Silence of Lambs “people biting” vibe is a bad sign? Please reference Puka’s woman-biting incident…..



December
 
Lol

Yes...

The Lone Biker is coming for THE LAMBS in December

Chefs, 9ers, Cowboys and Seahawks....

0-4 not off the table here.

😁
 
man, if we end up 3-3 out these first 6 games, I'd be thrilled. 4-2 would obviously be better, but the way the two teams are playing currently, there's no way my Donkeys are beating the Bitch-Pigeons in a couple of weeks. Any given Sunday, sure....but I've gotta see a pulse out of those Donkeys.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, but I'm also a realist.

The good news is Surtain’s injury may not be that bad…the bad news is Peyton may still not be calling plays on offense
 
The good news is Surtain’s injury may not be that bad…the bad news is Peyton may still not be calling plays on offense
Bad news indeed.



And good for Surtain...


And I WISH Peyton was still calling plays... Or even Payton. Anyone but Webb.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top