OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

Is it just me or did it look like Mason Rudolph was trying to Chat up Rodgers on the bench last night, but Aaron ain't having any of it? There were at least 2 shots where Mason was leaning over talking away and Mr Rodgers said nothing but had his grumpy face on in full regalia.
 
You got mooned by a bear?!
 
I dunno, I can't stand Rodgers attitude (or the attitude he portrays publicly), but I'll still root for anyone over someone with 27 sexual assault civil cases filed against them.
That's the whole point, I don't have to root for either, I'll just watch baseball instead of one unlikable person and one despicable creep.
 
I'll just watch baseball instead
That's gotta be hard on a guy during football season... I admire your high standards though.

Myself, baseball is not a watchable sport, especially in Seattle.

😉
 
Romo out at CBS. I always thought he was pretty good.
I liked him too. I thought that he and Nance were kinda the perfect balance for each other.
 
That's gotta be hard on a guy during football season... I admire your high standards though.

Myself, baseball is not a watchable sport, especially in Seattle.

😉
WTF, you've never checked out my profile????

Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 4.20.54 PM.png

Get your head in the game, man!! 😃
 
I'll try and do better...
🤣
 
Back
Top