Etiquette/Manners Question.

I agree, these kids nowadays would not survive the 50's and 60's when ,and where I grew up . It was survival of the fittest . :) It was outside from sunup to sundown if the weather didn't chase us indoors .
Generally the last place I wanted to be was inside, around my alcoholic parents. As a boomer kid in the 1950's early 1960's there were shitloads of kids to play with in the neighborhood.
 
I agree. But you also have to bring back scoring and winning and losing in little league sports. Trophy for everyone is ruining ability to deal, accept, cope, reflect, adjust, overcome, adapt, improvise, improve, and find a way to navigate life.

🚁 👩 🧑 > not helping. IMHO

Said to much
What little league sports don’t have winning and losing?
 
Give any thread enough legs and it'll devolve to some form of....

'Well back in my day...'

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
 
Give any thread enough legs and it'll devolve to some form of....

'Well back in my day...'

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Thats all we have to talk about is the good old days ,other than the Chickens ,and the Chiefs . :ROFLMAO: Oh, wait how about the fishing . It's been good as fall fishing is . Now the thread can devolve into fishing . :)
 
Back
Top