Etiquette/Manners Question.

I dont think people think, and some feel entitled. I tend to think you just have to roll with it whether right or wrong. You can’t control other people but you can control your own reaction. That being said I can get quite irritated with people screwing up my fishing hole especially when I am on the bank. So, I am Work In Process.
 
Bingen marina drama! I would have been annoyed too, but probably would have just chalked it up to people being idiots and moved off.

After 2 days of a lovely float trip on the river just east of there I had a little incident on my way out. After not seeing a boat for almost 2 full days I was rowing out a little late, so I was pushing my way down stream when I came upon the pack of guide boats about 2 miles from the ramp. I pushed past most of them but the last guy pulls anchor right on front of me and starts rowing like hell right next to me. I wasn't pushing super hard, just enough to get up my momentum. After a minute or two of rowing next to each other I just had to look over and ask if we were racing? He then decided to fish one more spot... gotta love that pack mentality.
Too bad they don't row that hard downstream all the time. 😁
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RCF
Back
Top