Search results

  1. Roper

    NFR Once fired .380 brass

    I’ve had these for decades, never had a .380. Just picked up at the range with 9mm. Sorted while reloading…
  2. Roper

    NFR Once fired .380 brass

    Roughly 130 rounds, mixed brands, a few plated. Free shipping.
  3. Roper

    The PNW is Lit

    12 gauge, #4’s, ounce and a quarter…
  4. Roper

    A Quick Trip to “The Park”

    I always get a giggle when I see something named Lewis. Obviously it has little to do with me personally, but I do think it might have something to do with my ancestors.
  5. Roper

    Reflections from the end of my first long term relationship

    Third time is a charm…
  6. Roper

    Reflections from the end of my first long term relationship

    Fishing Aeneas Lake will never be the same now that I know this…
  7. Roper

    SFR Throat sample bottles

    4.5 x 1” dia. As many or as few as you want…free.
  8. Roper

    Prospecting for Goldens

    Beautiful photos of places I will never be, thanks.
  9. Roper

    Does anyone know what type of butterfly this is.

    That depends on the toppings, I had a Cold Smoke with my garlic chicken pizza.
  10. Roper

    Does anyone know what type of butterfly this is.

    Bingo! Thanks for your help in identifying it.
  11. Roper

    NFR RIP Capt Insano Emeritis

    Damn it…
  12. Roper

    The first Bottle Cap Derby

    Yeah, that ought to peak your interest. At our annual spring get together at the ranch @Tim L came up with a crazy idea. Take a simple bottle cap flatten it, bend it in half, flatten it, and turn it into a lure. The addition of a hook, barrel swivel, and split ring, completes the lure. He tested...
  13. Roper

    Similkameen River or Okanogan River

    There are no fly shops in the area. But I’m going to ask @Buzzy for some input on this. I have not personally fished the river yet, but it is on my to do list.
  14. Roper

    Similkameen River or Okanogan River

    FYI, two weeks ago the Okanagan River was running really muddy. That may change by the time July rolls around. You are more likely to find smallmouth bass in it instead of trout. The Similkameen is a better option for trout. Be sure to check the regulations above Enloe dam.
  15. Roper

    Iveofione - ?

    I call Ive around once a month. He’s good…
  16. Roper

    Whatzit ?

    So with the Spring Fling getting underway I came up a day early and mowed the yard. So this afternoon when Scotty arrived and started unloading his stuff, he found this. The hole is about the size of a half dollar and no I wasn’t gonna poke my finger in there to see what it is. What’s...
  17. Roper

    wolves...

    What’s your favorite fly for them, asking for a friend…
  18. Roper

    Island trip

    Let the air out of the DB’s tube or tires, no damage…
  19. Roper

    FFOTY

    About a month ago, I was at this lake and it still had ice on it. But the ice is off now so I went fishing this morning. And yes, this is the first fish of the year. Well, actually two. The first one was a very soft take, it almost didn’t seem like I had a fish on. But then it must’ve woke up...
Back
Top