Whats in your front wader pouch?

Long_Rod_Silvers

Elder Millennial
Forum Supporter
Admittedly, I do a terrible job of cleaning out my front wader pouch. Every time I hit the water I'm a little surprised at what's in there. Anyway, went and cleaned it out just now. Here's what I found. What's in your wader pouch?

20221202_194347.jpg

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Well almost all my trout fishing is wet wading and my steelheading is rather minimalistic. Box of flies stuffed down my waders, license in my breast shirt pocket. Wader pocket has a pair of scissor clamps and a spool of 10 lb ultragreen.

DoesItFloat

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Nail knot tool, stringer, octos, nipper, hemos, tips, head, winter box, Maxima, Seaguar, lighter, hogleg, fish whistle

Reactions: HOG

Hem

Life of the Party
I stopped fishing with a vest years ago.
Now I wear a small pack.
Winter fishing is minimal, one fly box, tippet, spare reel with floating line. I keep the flybox in the front wader pocket, with phone.

Eastside

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Mine usually has my truck keys zipped up in one of them.
I was going to say, my truck key and wallet. My new truck has a key fob so I don’t even have to get into my wader pouch to unlock the truck.

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
Good question. I wish I knew. I have somehow managed to lose my waders and boots. Absolutely no idea how that could have happened, but here we are. New waders and boots should be arriving Monday.