What are you watching?

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
'Formula 1 Drive To Survive' on Netflix...ten teams with 20 drivers that are essentially fighter pilots on asphalt.
The top tier teams? 400M a year budgets, 3,000 employees.
Pit stops for four tires and full tank in 3 seconds.
A sport so competitive that 6th place finishes are celebrated.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
As soon as the connection is complete, "Reacher" On Prime.
I'm a little bit frustrated with Prime tonight and I forgot about this nifty email from Amazon:

"Dear Prime member,
We are writing to you today about an upcoming change to your Prime Video experience. Starting January 29, Prime Video movies and TV shows will include limited advertisements. This will allow us to continue investing in compelling content and keep increasing that investment over a long period of time. We aim to have meaningfully fewer ads than linear TV and other streaming TV providers. No action is required from you, and there is no change to the current price of your Prime membership. We will also offer a new ad-free option for an additional $2.99 per month* that you can sign up for here"

I've been gone from home for 2.5 months and haven't watched Prime. So tonight when I opened the new Reacher season instead of the show I got to watch a BLANKETY BLANK commercial (for about ten seconds then CLICK to off). Oh, for a mere$36.00 more a year I can eliminate commercials? Hate is a bad word but I HATE commercial TV and don't watch it anymore. Maybe I don't need Prime anymore. WTH? Bezos need a few trillion more? A new trophy girl? A 900 foot boat that burns 50,000 gallons of fuel a minute? ;-)

Rant over. No TV tonight. Fly rod is in the living room, strung up, waterproof backpack loaded. I'm going fishing tomorrow.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Two nights ago we started watching resident alien on Netflicks.
The writing adaptation and characters are damn near genius. Laugh out loud funny and we love it! Season twowe started last night. Might finish season two tonight. Then in a couple or so days . We will mow through season 3…dammit!

JudyM

Steelhead
Reacher. OMG....That Desert Eagle! Season 3 coming out later this year.

Last edited:

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Once Were Brothers: Robbie Robertson and The Band (Prime). Less detail than Robertson's book but it was very interesting to see pics and videos of The Hawks, The Band, Dylan.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Resident Alien
We watched a few more episodes last night to season two episode 11. Episode 12 tonight and see if it rolls over to season 3 or not on prime. The last half of season 2 got a bit bizarro. The egg baby… weird as hell but still funny at times. Great cast even greater writing. The local sheriff comes up with some laugh out loud stuff.