What Are You Eating?

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
The rest of my eggs I needed to use.
First attempt at a poor man’s quiche. My tortillas were too small, so I had to use multiples.
Three eggs, cottage cheese, had no tomatoes so used some pico de gallo I had. Bacon, red onions, green pepper and blanched baby spinach. Mozzarella, cheddar and feta cheese.
Salt, pepper and garlic powder for seasoning.
Pretty good for the first attempt. I’ll tweak it a bit the next time I make this.
SF

IMG_7259.jpegIMG_7262.jpeg

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
The rest of my eggs I needed to use.
First attempt at a poor man’s quiche. My tortillas were too small, so I had to use multiples.
Three eggs, cottage cheese, had no tomatoes so used some pico de gallo I had. Bacon, red onions, green pepper and blanched baby spinach. Mozzarella, cheddar and feta cheese.
Salt, pepper and garlic powder for seasoning.
Pretty good for the first attempt. I’ll tweak it a bit the next time I make this.
SF

View attachment 111836View attachment 111837
I applaud the move

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Tomorrow I am going to celebrate pay day with a beef and onion pizza, one of my all time favorites. The beef will be wagyu, the crust made with Anna 00 pizza flour using warm ale instead of water, a quality ball of mozzarella, some gourmet garlic I bought on line that is clearly superior to the Costco stuff, lots of Frontier pizza seasoning which is heavy on the fennel and Aleppo pepper. Served with a crisp Zinfandel I expect it to be excellent and even better on Friday when I eat the 2nd half.

If you haven't discovered it yet, the air fryer is the tool of choice for reheating pizza, about 325-350 degrees is the sweet spot.